Annual US Real Estate Forum 2018 – REAL ESTATE TRENDS AND TRUMP’S TAX PLAN
This year’s forum will examine the implications of upcoming tax overhaul in the US. Mayer Brown experts will explore what US industry players should expect from this new approach by the US government. Covering topics from real estate to current policy, the US Real Estate Forum will give you a comprehensive update on US property markets.
Speakers and Panelists
- Stephanie Baden, ULI Germany / Austria / Switzerland
- Paul E. Meyer, Mayer Brown LLP
- James R. Barry, Partner, Tax Transaction Group, Mayer
- Patrick Walmsley, CIO, HBS Global Properties
- Michael D. Cochran, Managing Director, Eastdil Secured LLC
- Gordon Dugan, CEO, Gramercy Property Trust (Europe)
- Moderator: Charles Kingston, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of REFIRE.
Please note that the event will be held in the English language.
ULI-Members: free of Charge
Not-Yet-ULI-Members: 50,- € (plus 19% VAT)