Be the first to get the latest projections for key economic and industry indicators from the new ULI/EY Real Estate Consensus Forecast, sponsored by EY.
Experts including Anita Kramer, vice president of ULI’s Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate, will present the findings in an April 1 webinar that is only available to ULI members and the media.
The ULI/EY Real Estate Consensus Forecast semiannual report based on a survey of 39 of the nation’s leading real estate economists and analysts. Webinar participants will get candid, objective, consensus forecast data, as well as individual perspectives on:
- GDP, employment, and interest rate indicators
- Property transaction volumes and CMBS issuance
- Property investment returns
- Vacancy rates and rents
- Housing starts and prices
- What the numbers mean and why
- Possible game changers, for better or worse
It Pays to Be a Member
Did you know that ULI members are invited to attend free webinars like this on a wide variety of topics throughout the year? Visit ULI’s Membership Page, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-321-5011 for more information.