ULI Germany NEXT Committee:
- Oliver Prinz, ECE Projektmanagement, Hamburg
- Dr. Daniel Benighaus, Greenberg Traurig, Berlin
Housing & Communities
- Stephen von der Brüggen, Art Invest Real Estate Management, Frankfurt
Driving Innovation in RE and Urban Development
- Anais Cosneau, Becken Development, Frankfurt
- Julia Erdmann, JES, Hamburg
Shaping Cities and Regions
- Dr. Martin Haller, DLA Piper, München
Sustainability and Economic Performance
- Honoré Achille Simo, Jones Lang LaSalle, Frankfurt
Connecting Capital and the Built Environment
The ULI NEXT platform enables an uncomplicated exchange and networking among ULI members who have already gained several years of working experience in urban development and in the real estate industry. The initiative supports the ULI mission by identifying, connecting, and elevating the next generation of leaders for the real estate environment and ULI globally. It is made up of Associate or Full members between the ages of 35 and 45 who have exemplified leadership at work, and ideally within ULI.
ULI NEXT Germany held its inaugural meeting end of April ahead of the ULI Germany Urban Leader Summit in Frankfurt. Already 15 ULI members and guests attended the launch.
Furthermore, they met at the ULI Young Leaders & NEXT Reception @ Expo Real 2017, jointly organized with the ULI Germany Young Leaders.
During the reception, the idea of NEXT was presented to the attendees.
If you are interested in playing an active role in the ULI NEXT Germany Committee, please get in touch with Oliver or the ULI Germany office under Germany@uli.org.